Strategic Business Continuity Planning
Is your business prepared in the event of a power outage, health epidemic, data theft, or natural disaster? We’ll help you face these challenges head-on and thrive by leveraging strategic Business Continuity planning.
The Business Continuity Question: What Can I Do to Ensure My Business Remains Operational When Disaster Strikes?
Frequent downtime can kill productivity, efficiency, and, eventually, the business itself. Companies invest a lot of money, accumulating the right equipment to help them effectively accomplish their workload. This acquisition is backed by the ongoing costs for maintenance and electricity to keep these technology assets operational. Downtime interferes with businesses enjoying the maximum return on their investment.
Unfortunately, natural disasters, power outages, and data theft cannot be predicted. They can, however, be prepared for.
Sensible Systems offers companies the opportunity to develop and implement forward-thinking business continuity strategies to protect their data and networks from downtime and other inconveniences, which can negatively impact their day to day operations.
Five Common Problems Which Can Affect a Business’ Productivity
- Hardware failure
- Human error
- Power outages
- Natural disasters such as fire, flood, tornadoes, earthquakes, or hurricanes
What Can Sensible Systems Do to Ensure Business Continuity for My Company?
- Quick disaster recovery: Sensible Systems has the tools and expertise to get a business back up and running with minimal downtime should a disaster strike. Our combination of on-site and off-site backups allows us to restore files immediately after the loss occurs.
- Regular assessments and proactive maintenance: Our team of professional technology consultants assesses each business’s systems to make sure that outdated hardware gets replaced before it fails. Sensible Systems also monitors all networks for suspicious traffic, quarantining viruses before they spread.
- Comprehensive backup: Some disasters, such as fires and floods, will destroy not only original files but also the on-site backups that were designed to protect those original files. Our mix of on-site and off-site backups keeps all data protected from disaster regardless of any physical damage to the business location. Business continuity planning is crucial. We know how to protect each company’s sensitive operational data, no matter what happens.
How Does the Sensible Systems Backup and Business Continuity Strategy Work?
- Regularly scheduled backups of each business’s entire network: To ensure full access to all business data and applications, Sensible Systems provides complete protection by making copies of all files, applications, programs, operating systems, and settings. We implement automatic onsite and offsite data backups, providing our valued customers with the ability to restore data with ease when needed.
- Quick restoration after server failure: The Sensible Systems team relies on a backup appliance to ensure businesses can remain fully operational in the event their server goes down. This approach ensures companies are not sidelined by downtime.
- Network rebuilds: Through image-based backups, we can rebuild a business’ entire network if necessary.