IT Security Solutions
A recent University of Maryland study reports that there is a successful hacking attempt every 39 seconds. This tells us that one in three Americans will fall victim to cybercrime each year, and businesses aren’t immune. With cybercrime on the rise, no business can afford to remain unprotected. Is it time to consider an upgrade to your cybersecurity strategy?
Is Your Business Protected Against Web-Based Attacks?
Cybercriminals are incredibly devious and are constantly developing new means to penetrate the IT systems of innocent, hardworking companies to exploit their data for their gain. Sensible Systems offers businesses a comprehensive security solution that hinges upon multiple layers of protection to safeguard our clients’ networks and systems.
Sensible Systems knows how to block unauthorized access and secure a business’ sensitive data. We work diligently each day to lock down our client’s systems and monitor them for anything that may raise a red flag. If your company needs a cybersecurity strategy that works, we’d be happy to have a no-obligation conversation with you.
Eight Big Threats to Your Business Technology Systems
- Insider espionage
- Natural Disaster
- Unpatched Security Vulnerabilities/Bugs
- DDoS Attacks
How Does Sensible Systems Protect Business Data?
- Email filtering: Malware most often penetrates a business’ system via an employee accidentally opening a trap attachment in a spam/phishing message. Sensible Systems helps prevent this from happening by employing filters that block such messages from ever making it to their inbox. We back this strategy with employee training to practice more conservative attachment-opening and web browsing habits.
- Network monitoring: The Sensible Systems firewalls and filters protect businesses from the majority of potential threats, but some of the more cleverly-engineered risks will still find their way through. We keep watch of each company’s networks 24/7 to detect any suspicious traffic and catch viruses before they can do much damage.
- Mobile device security: There’s no question that it’s convenient to use public Wi-Fi and work from a laptop or smartphone. But that convenience can come at a significant cost. Using public Wi-Fi opens a business’ network to additional security risks if they aren’t adequately protected. We provide the protection businesses need to access files remotely without compromising their security.
What Do I Need to Know About IT Security for Businesses?
A robust IT security strategy is founded upon the proper protection of information systems against illegal access. A critical component of this program is the identification and documentation of all attempted cyberattacks against a business’s operations.
Among the tools, Sensible Systems deploys to protect the data, networks, and systems of their valued clients are:
- Email Protection –Protecting against spam and phishing attacks.
- Web Protection Filtering – Blocking malicious or inappropriate web content.
- Intrusion Prevention – Stopping hackers before they gain access to the network.
- Social Engineering Awareness – Showing your employees what they need to beware of while doing business on the web.
- Threat Tracking – Defending against hackers and other online threats.
- Susceptibility Testing – Identifying weak links in your IT infrastructure and recommend solutions
- Anti-Virus Services – Safeguarding your company and data from malware, spyware, and other viruses.
- Secure User Entry Tools – Leveraging encryption, VPNs, and password management.
- Social Media Security – Protecting your social media profiles and keeping them from becoming a gap through which criminals access your data
- Device Management – Securing lost or stolen devices – USB drops, misplaced laptops, etc