Wireless and Network Security
Is your network protected from all cyber threats? Let our cybersecurity professionals help you lock down your IT assets.
What Does it Take to Have High-Level Wireless and Network Security?
The threat landscape is more dangerous than it used to be. Phishing scams have evolved from easy to spot Nigerian prince fantasies to professional-sounding IRS imposter schemes that shake people down for overdue fees and back taxes and convince victims to download a bogus payment program that is actually a virus.
Other new developments: cybercriminals can lock you out of your computer and hold files for ransom, threatening to delete everything unless you pay a fee, usually somewhere in the thousands of dollars. Malware-infected USB drives are left lying in company parking lots because of the surprisingly high chance that an employee walking by will happen to see the drive and get curious enough to pick it up and plug it into a work computer.
Those are just a few of the many threats that are out there.
So, what does it take to have high-level cybersecurity that thwarts the attacks of lone-wolf hackers and cybercriminal syndicates?
- Endpoint Protection
- Automated Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Protocols
- Firewall Configuration, Updates, and Management
- Antivirus Configuration, Updates, and Management
- Web Traffic Filtering
- Operating Systems Patching
- Application Updates
- Separate Workflow and Visitor WiFi
- Data Encryption
- Email Filtering and Security
The Sensible Systems Team Knows How To Protect Your Employees, Data, and Workflow
Your team members need always-on access to data and workflow. The problems arise when adware, phishing, malware, ransomware, and hacking slow your computers or completely take control of your systems. When it comes to Network and wireless security, we’ve found that the three cybersecurity protocols that stand out from the rest are:
- 24/7 Cybersecurity MonitoringOur firewalls and filters catch the majority of threats, but more cleverly crafted pieces of malware manage to sometimes get through. We keep a close watch of your network for anything that doesn’t look right, triggering an alert and direct response from our team of IT security professionals.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)A VPN will protect you when remotely accessing business data with a mobile device over a public Wi-Fi connection. It’s convenient, downright cozy even, to work from a café with coffee and a pastry on the side. Sensible Systems allows you to take advantage of public Wi-Fi without opening up your company network to security threats.
- Ongoing Employee TrainingAll it takes is one reckless employee to ruin a stellar set of network security defenses. We’ll train your staff to browse the web responsibly, teach them to only open email attachments from sources they’re sure are legitimate, and show them how to spot an array of cyber attack attempts that leverage the human element.